WHAT is Early Voting?
As a convenience to the voter, the Supervisor of Elections will provide early voting at designated early voting sites found around the county. These sites may be open up to two weeks prior to Election Day. Dates and times will be posted at the Supervisor of Elections website for each specific election.
HOW to Vote Early
To vote early, eligible voters must present a current and valid signature and photo identification at any designated early voting site. Voters may visit any early voting site to cast a ballot. The voter will use the same type of voting equipment that is used at the polls on Election Day.
WHERE to Vote Early
The Supervisor of Elections has designated sites for this year’s Special Election. Early voting will be offered in the main office of the Supervisor of Elections, as well as five other locations around the county.
- Supervisor of Elections Office: 2509 E. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee, FL 34744
- West Osceola Branch Library (Celebration): 305 Campus Street, Celebration, FL 34747
- Robert Guevara Center: 501 Florida Parkway, Kissimmee, FL 34743
- St. Cloud Civic Center: 3001 17th Street, St. Cloud, FL 34769
- Kissimmee Civic Center: 201 E. Dakin Avenue, Kissimmee, FL 34741
- The Gym & Aquatic Center: 625 Country Club Drive, Poinciana, FL 34759
- Narcoossee Community Center: 5354 Rambling Rd, St Cloud, FL 34771
- Tax Collector (Campbell City Branch): 4730 S Orange Blossom Trail Kissimmee, FL 34746